Join the Collective, made up of the people who make what we eat and drink.
The Collective‘s goal is to create a culture of collaboration up and down the food and drink chain. Think of it as a roundtable where bartenders, chefs, makers and farmers share ideas, education, enlighten and enhance skills.
Our next event is September 5th at Pier A, 22 Battery Pl, New York, NY 10004
A few of the many benefits of being a member of the Collective include:
- Designation as a Collective ambassador
- Serve as first point of contact for our editorial team as a resource on stories and initiatives
- Special editorial features (digital and print) highlighting you and other Collective members
- Invitations to special events and tastings
- Opportunities to participate in exclusive events and initiatives
- Access and connection to the rest of the Collective network
- Listing on our websites as being a part of our select Collective
Past exclusive events have included dinners and tastings at New York City restaurants such as Jue Lan, Sons of Essex, Lexington Brass, Kings County Distillery as well as our Bar Symposium at the Culinary Institute of America.